Got a question for Congresswoman Kristi Noem? Come to the Brown County Fair on Friday. According to the Aberdeen American News, South Dakota’s lone Representative will be on the fairgrounds sometime Friday along with SDGOP attorney general candidate Jason Ravnsborg.
Noem’s visit may overlap with that of the Democrat who wants to replace her, Tim Bjorkman, who will be at the Brown County Democrats’ excellent fair booth Thursday evening and Friday morning.
Here’s the full roster of scheduled political appearances at the Brown County Fair, as published in today’s Aberdeen American News:
- Tuesday: Billie Sutton, Democratic candidate for governor, 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: State Auditor Steve Barnett, candidate for secretary of state; Josh Haeder, staffer for Senator Rounds and candidate for state treasurer.
- Thursday: Public Utilities Commissioner Chris Nelson.
- Friday: U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem, Republican candidate for governor; Jason Ravnsborg, candidate for attorney general.
- Saturday: Dusty Johnson, candidate for U.S. House; Public Utilities commissioner Kristie Fiegen.
No word on Ravnsborg’s competitors for A.G., Charles McGuigan, John Fitzgerald, and Lance Russell. John Thune, Marty Jackley, and Shantel Krebs tell AAN they are coming but haven’t set times yet.