Don’t look back; let’s all look ahead to the promising New Year!
At the beginning of each year, I make a list of big stories for the year ahead, things I’d like to blog about, if Fate would be so kind. So here are the Top Ten Stories of 2021, the Dakota Free Press Wish List… in video!
- April 3, 2021: Calgary, AB—Keystone XL Turns into Wind Farm
- June 28, 2021: Highmore, SD—Ravnsborg Gets One Year in Penitentiary
- July 4, 2021: Keystone, SD—President Biden Praises South Dakota’s 90% Covid-19 Vaccination Rate
- August 21, 2021: Sturgis, SD—Rally Revenue Rises on Marijuana Sales
- September 3, 2021: Washington, DC—Reps. Dusty Johnson and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Lead Independent Caucus, Pass Budget on Time
- October 2, 2021: Brookings, SD—Foreign Students Return, Boosting SD University Enrollments
- November 22, 2021: Pierre, SD—Barnett Certifies Medicaid Expansion Petition
- November 30, 2021: West Palm Beach, FL—Trump Fires Noem After Pageant Debacle
- December 15, 2021: Rapid City, SD—Trump Licenses RV, Becomes SD Resident
- December 23, 2021: Pierre, SD—Nine Candidates Seek SDGOP Gubernatorial Nomination
This wish list comes with no warranty, only hope and determination to make good things happen in 2021.
For comparison, here’s the full collection of the past thirteen annual blog wishlists:
Past Dakota Free Press/Madville Times Wish Lists:
Thirteen years of jump-off points to alternative South Dakota futures!
|2014||2013: no list! Distracted by trip to France!||2012|