Get your latest Dakota Free Press podcast, right here, right now!
The highlight of Episode 003 is Spencer Dobson’s interview with local art professor Sara Christensen Blair on the importance of the National Endowment for the Arts and the bonkers-ness of the President’s proposal to zero-fund it.
Before that, Spencer and I talk about Senate Bill 54 and campaign finance, fundraising robocalls from the shady “Progressive Priorities PAC” (a reader informs me of another such robocall tonight!), federally subsidized air travel in Aberdeen, Pierre, and Watertown (remember: our Republican Congress critters cheer that socialism more eagerly than I do!)… and classrooms without windows.
Enjoy… and if you do enjoy, send some jingly love via the Dakota Free Press Tip Jar!
Resources for this week’s podcast:
- Senate Bill 54
- DFP on shady Progressive Priorities PAC
- The Trump Budget: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2018-BLUEPRINT/pdf/BUDGET-2018-BLUEPRINT.pdf
- DFP on the Trump budget
- 1978 airline deregulation
- Essential Air Service—federal website
- On Essential Air Service: Roger Whittle, “Not So Fast: Lawmakers Not Supporting Trump’s Plan to Slash EAS,” Watertown Public Opinion, 2017.03.18.