We have plenty to talk about at this evening’s Progressive Happy Hour at the Ward in downtown Aberdeen. Along with the obvious darn-near all-encompassing evil of Kristi Noem’s vote for TrumpCare, we have…
- Who we can find to run to keep Noem out of the Governor’s seat and to seize her seat in Congress to fight Trumpism;
- Our Congressional delegation’s schedule of public meetings during their 11-day break, which starts today;
- Donald Trump’s cynical mingling of church and state with his executive order encouraging the churches to do Caesar’s work from the pulpit (and “we are a nation of believers“? Come on, Donald; you aren’t any more of a believer than I am; besides, your pal Dan Lederman said your party is supposed to be inclusive);
- Roxanne Weber’s effort to check Legislative arrogance with the Voter Initiative Protection Amendment;
- Governor Daugaard’s dedication of an entire month to beef but only a week to teachers;
…and likely a whole bunch of other topics! Bring your thoughts, your thirst, and your righteous activist rage to Progressive Happy Hour today at 5 p.m. at the Ward, and let’s make some progress!