- HungryforTruthSD.com, propaganda for corporate agriculture, which is pretty offensive;
- Auto Finance Super Center, which promises to help me rise from bad credit to car ownership;
- The Meat Lodge in Sioux Falls and Yankton, offering “Weekly Specials and Meat Bundles!” (do I have to write a punchline?);
- McNally’s Irish Pub with “Drinks * Food * Friendship” (I’m pretty sure everyone is fully clothed there);
- Waterbury Home Air Quality;
- Tabor Czech Days June 19 and 20! (Hey, someone get down there with referendum petitions!);
- Grand Falls Casino and Golf Resort, exploiting the Sioux Falls working class and denying the State of South Dakota revenue from that exploitation since 2011;
- Fit My Feet orthotics and shoes (their website banner features lots of naked feet);
- Western Dakota Tech, which features a social media marketing program, which nowadays is just about naked screams for attention devoid of meaning.
I could keep clicking all day on KDLT’s site, hoping to find some evidence to corroborate Pat’s claims, but I’ve got a sandwich to eat.
The Googles have little programs that know what you’ve been searching on your computer and serve up ads related to your apparent interests. Far be it from me to cast doubt on Pat’s avowal that he hasn’t been searching for porn that could have triggered the outbreak of nookie ads on his screen, but I’ll bet I know the explanation: Pat’s just been spending too much time Googling Annette Bosworth and Lee Stranahan.